Paarl Boys’ High School, known in Afrikaans as Hoër Jongenskool Paarl (also known as Boishaai, built in 1868) is one of the oldest schools in South Africa. The school is situated at the heart of Paarl, a town in the Western Cape Province of South Africa. The first headmaster of the school was Rev. George Jeffreys, after him followed James Rettie, Mr J Inglis and the esteemed Mr T. Engela followed by Mr L Knoetze. As of 2007 the headmaster of the school is Mr Derek Swart. Emerging Architecture was commissioned in 2012 to design a masterplan highlighting future growth and current phased development, for this prestigious schools. We started by redesigning and restructuring the current residential buildings and associated housemaster’s dwellings. The first of these projects was Old Imhoff, a 1923 Building. We have since developed visioning for Sportsfields, Administration, Music Rooms, Gymnasium upgrade, Water Polo incorporation, Astro Turf incorporation and fascilitate fire safety planning together with Ekcon Engineers.